Shibumi offers you a holiday you will never forget - bringing dreams to the ordinary life of so many people - it is situated in Barra Inhambane in Mozambique and consists of 5 beautiful fully-equipped houses for your convenience!
Apart from the beautiful historical town of Inhambane the main attraction to this area are the idyllic beaches of Jangamo, Tofo, Tofinho and Barra, where the sea lover can take part in a variety of marine activities.
It is a great area for snorkeling, fishing and surfing. There are many good diving reefs in the area including the aptly named Manta reef, and Praia de Rocha where the rock and coral has formed a spectacular landscape of pinnacles, gullies, and overhangs. There is also the opportunity for dolphin and whale watching safari’s.
The lodge has a beautiful swimming pool with a lush green garden overlooking the lagoon.
- All accommodation has bedding, mosquito nets and is serviced daily. We do not provide towels.
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning.
- Fishing Charter available at the lodge – PRE-BOOKED and arranged ONLY.
- Airport Transfers are available and can be arranged.
This Lodge is accessible with a normal car if you are used to driving on sand, but for the general public a 2×4 or 4×4 SUV/Pick-up type vehicle is more suitable.
- All units have outside built-in braais!
- Shibumi Lodge is situated in front of the big dune in Barra close to the Lighthouse. (Inhambane – Barra in Mozambique)